The Audit Committee is concerned with oversight of the financial policies and procedures of the association. Committee members are drawn from members of the board of directors and other members who do not have direct responsibility on the Finance Committee.
Responsibilities of the audit committee include:
- Overseeing the financial reporting process.
- Monitoring and making recommendations concerning the choice of accounting policies and principles.
- Monitoring internal control process and making recommendations, if any, for improvement.
- Overseeing hiring and performance of the external auditors.
- Receiving, reviewing and accepting the report of the external auditors.
- Reporting to the Board any items of note, recommendations for changes in policies and procedures as well as changes caused by legislative or regulatory actions which impact the financial reporting.
Committee members may click here to view the eCommunity.
Sheryl S. Graf, Chair
Law Offices of Sheryl S. Graf
1110 N. 2nd St.
El Cajon, CA 92021
Phone: (619) 440-5716
Fax: (619) 579-7878