|Continuing Legal Education
Lawyers have access to over 300 hours of quality continuing legal education programming presented each year by the San Diego County Bar Association, and our Sections and Committees, many at reduced rates for members. Programs, covering a broad spectrum of legal issues and developing areas of the law, include speakers at the top of their fields from across San Diego County, the state and the nation. The SDCBA receives national programming, including American Bar Association seminars, broadcast live via satellite to the Bar Center.
The SDCBA maintains an extensive library of past programs on videotape. Call the Bar Center at 619-231-0781 for a complete list of available titles.
- Click here to see a full listing of upcoming live CLE offerings
- Click here to see a full listing of available Web-based CLE programs
|GROUP 1 (A-G)
Period: 2/1/10 - 1/31/13
GROUP 2 (H-M)
Period: 2/1/09 -1/31/12
|GROUP 3 (N-Z)
"REGULAR" MCLE REQUIREMENT
Total Hours Required - 25 hours required (maximum of 12.5 hours self-study)
Special Requirements within the total hours required (may be taken as participatory or self-study)
- Legal Ethics - 4 hours required
- Prevention/Detection/Treatment of Substance Abuse - 1 hour required
- Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession - 1 hour required