Shared Google Doc for CLE/Educational Programming and Events
Section/Committee Chairs and CLE/Education Chairs of the SDCBA
Section/Committee Chairs and CLE/Education Chairs of the SDCBA:
Please refer to the information you received regarding the SDCBA's Shared Google Doc for CLE/Educational Programming and Events. Reminder: Only those chairs who receive an invitation will be allowed to access shared google file. You will be asked to log into a GMAIL account to access the document.
Chairs and/or CLE/Education Point Persons should be prepared to address the following on the google doc:
- Name of Proposing Section(s).
- Is this an educational program or an event?
- Is it being produced collaboratively with any other section? If so, what section(s).
- Basic title of the program or event.
- Can you please outline what will be covered/discussed? Please note a detailed outline is required by the State Bar for MCLE approval.
- Preferred month and time for the program/event?
- Who are the suggested speakers.
- Has the section done this program before? If so when?
- How much time is needed for this program?
- Is this proposal for a live program or a webinar? Note all live programs will be livestreamed. Webinars are programs where you do not see the speakers.
- Do you want to apply for MCLE credit? The State Bar now requires written materials for all MCLE programs of 1 hr. or more.
- How much MCLE credit would you like to apply for?
- In your opinion, would this program qualify for any specialized credit (LE, EOB, Competency).
- What other sections could this program be marketed to and why?
- Notes or Special Requests.