Small Firms/Solo Practitioners
As an attorney in a small firm, or a solo practitioner, we know that you have a lot of responsibilities in addition to practicing law. Running a firm takes a lot of work, and we strive to be your “partner” in managing the logistics behind managing your practice. We offer small and solo practitioners the following:
• Discounts on valuable practice-related products and services, including, professional liability insurance, practice management software, teleconferencing, court reporting, website design and more.
• Support from colleagues around the clock through our dynamic e-communities – providing opportunities for practitioners to connect to one another and seek advice and share resources through our listserves and fileshares.
• Numerous opportunities to highlight your expertise by speaking on a panel, writing an article or leading a CLE program.
• A special section, the Law Practice Management and Marketing section, developed especially to meet the needs and provide educational opportunities for attorneys in smaller firms.
• Leadership opportunities through our over 70 Sections and Committees focused on various areas of practice, in addition to opportunities for pro bono and community service.
• Direct connections through our Bench-Bar programming to connect with Federal and State judges one-on-one.
• Countless networking opportunities to connect you with your professional community.
Limited-time member benefit offer
exclusively for Solo practitioners through Westlaw
- Firm Central is the only cloud-based case and matter management software for law firms that fully integrates with Westlaw. Solo rate: $40/mo. Or $244/mo for Westlaw CA case law with Rutter and document drafting software. Offers expire June 30, 2015. More information here