Small Firms/Solo Practitioners
As an attorney in a small firm, or a solo practitioner, we know that you have a lot of responsibilities in addition to practicing law. Running a firm takes a lot of work, and we strive to be your “partner” in managing the logistics behind managing your practice. We offer small and solo practitioners the following:
• Discounts on valuable practice-related products and services, including, professional liability insurance, practice management software, teleconferencing, court reporting, website design and more.
• Support from colleagues around the clock through our dynamic e-communities – providing opportunities for practitioners to connect to one another and seek advice and share resources through our listserves and fileshares.
• Numerous opportunities to highlight your expertise by speaking on a panel, writing an article or leading a CLE program.
• A special section, the Law Practice Management and Marketing section, developed especially to meet the needs and provide educational opportunities for attorneys in smaller firms.
• Leadership opportunities through our over 70 Sections and Committees focused on various areas of practice, in addition to opportunities for pro bono and community service.
• Direct connections through our Bench-Bar programming to connect with Federal and State judges one-on-one.
• Countless networking opportunities to connect you with your professional community.
|What Does your Membership Mean to You?|
|Upcoming Events of Interest to Small Firms/Solo Practitioners|
For a full list of events visit www.sdcba.org/calendar.
|Member Benefits for Small Firms/Solo Practitioners|
Credit Card Processing - Merchant account developed specifically for attorneys and law firms.
Ahern Insurance Brokerage offers a full line of coverage for your practice including professional liability, general liability, property coverage, employee benefits such as medical, life and retirement plans, as well as workers compensation insurance.
Web Design - Marketing and web design expertise to help you achieve your online marketing goals.
Continuing Legal Education Members have access to over 300 hours of quality, low-cost, Continuing Legal Education (cle) programming presented each year. The SDCBA offers a variety of online seminars for both participatory and self-study credit.
San Diego Magazine - Receive a free 12-month subscription.
San Diego Business Journal - Save on your subscription and event tickets.
Westlaw - Special rates on Westlaw tools for solo practitioners: Firm Central - $40/mo. Westlaw CA case law - $244/mo. Expires June 30, 2015.
Parking Discount - SDCBA Members can enjoy free parking at night in the Union and B Street lot with the Ace Parking Frequent Parking Card.