Small Firms/Solo Practitioners
As an attorney in a small firm, or a solo practitioner, we know that you have a lot of responsibilities in addition to practicing law. Running a firm takes a lot of work, and we strive to be your “partner” in managing the logistics behind managing your practice. We offer small and solo practitioners the following:
• Discounts on valuable practice-related products and services, including, professional liability insurance, practice management software, teleconferencing, court reporting, website design and more.
• Support from colleagues around the clock through our dynamic e-communities – providing opportunities for practitioners to connect to one another and seek advice and share resources through our listserves and fileshares.
• Numerous opportunities to highlight your expertise by speaking on a panel, writing an article or leading a CLE program.
• A special interest group, Law Practice Management to provide a means for education and sharing amongst members to be launched soon.
• Leadership opportunities through our over 70 Sections and Committees focused on various areas of practice, in addition to opportunities for pro bono and community service.
• Direct connections through our Bench-Bar programming to connect with Federal and State judges one-on-one.
• Countless networking opportunities to connect you with your professional community.
|What Does your Membership Mean to You?|
|Upcoming Events of Interest to Small Firms/Solo Practitioners|
|Member Benefits for Solo Practitioners/Small Firms|