Co-sponsored by the Law Practice Management and Marketing Section of the SDCBA and AVVO, Inc.
This CLE is worth 1.0 LE & 1.5 GEN
Local Lawyers and online marketing experts will share tips on how to use the internet to your advantage, including advertising, thought leadership and social media marketing. Learn what works, what doesn’t and explore cost-effective secrets to doing it yourself.
· Discuss best practices for retaining existing clients through the power of the web;
· Proactively manage your online reputation;
· Building relationships with other attorneys online;
· Tactics and tools to get started easily; and
· Explore legal/ethical concerns about participating online.
Registrations are due by noon on June 12, 2009.
Late registrants and walk-ins will incur a $5.00 late registration fee. Walk-ins will be accomodated as space allows. Registrations will be held until 25 minutes after the published seminar start time. The SDCBA certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE by the State Bar of California.
The Bristol Hotel
1055 First Avenue
San Diego, CA92101
Law Practice Management & Marketing Section
No refunds available within 72 hours of the seminar.