Presented by the General Civil Litigation Section and Young/New Lawyer Division of the SDCBA
Sponsored by Thorsnes Litigation Services
This CLE is worth 2.0 GEN
By attending this session, you will learn how to:
• Present a written argument using effective introductions;
• Recognize over-wordy and succinct written argument;
• Write an argument meeting trial judge expectations;
• Present a written argument using effective topic headings; and
• Present a written argument using effective fact statements.
Click here to view the PDF flyer for this event.
Light evening refreshments will be provided. Early registrations must be received by noon on April 30, 2010. Late registrants and walk-ins will incur a $10.00 late registration fee. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows. Registrations will be held until 15 minutes after the published seminar start time. The SDCBA certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE by the State Bar of California.
San Diego County Bar Association
1333 Seventh Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Civil Litigation Section
New Lawyer Division
Thorsnes Litigation Services
No refunds available within 72 hours of the seminar.