Featuring: Laura E. Hoexter, Esq.; and Alexandra Gerson, Esq.
Presented by the SDCBA
This Webinar is worth 1.0 GEN
Up-to-date estate planning requires the inclusion of your client's digital assets. Internet banking and socializing have changed our world in ways we couldn't imagine all the way back in 1999. Learn to make provisions for the access to and disposition of online accounts that include e-mail, photos, online banking accounts and portfolios. Find out what loved ones can do with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. Sign up today for this timely webinar.
The following topics will be discussed:
1. Overview of digital assets
2. Planning for digital assets
3. Administration of digital assets after death
4. Asset protection, liability, and digital assets
5. Digital asset laws & recent cases involving digital assets
Join this live program from your office or home using a computer for the web portion and telephone for the audio portion. Online registration only.